Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's in your monitor loop?

---
    AudioControl 520 5 band parametric eq
    Just Another Day in Paradise

Administrator
    (and straight-up pimp stick!)
    On an older quadraphonic system, I used a Sansui SE-9 Compu-Equalizer. The presets on the different eq settings allow motorized control of the sliders. A cool thing to watch in action:

Nando.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-ist View Post
    Yes, my latest acquisition. Because you can never run out of tape loops without having one of these:

Nando.

16????"
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

---
    orange - cool setup. I can see you have a thing for Pioneer goodies. Nice.

Nando - That's quite a system and I can't believe you have a KD-25 too. Bought mine new in 1978. Ancient, but It's been reliable with a good enough sound and still plays a few things here that never made it to CD.

Interesting switcher. Never seen one of those before. Looks like it was made with you in mind.

Administrator
    Lee: Yes, up to 16 source components can be patched into the Audio Authority Model 3/50 High Accuracy Comparator System. I have been assembling a racked system for our home AV system, upstairs, as part of our house renovation. Of course, a Sony dual-well cassette deck and Pioneer Laser-disc player are already in place. Going to add a number of other pieces in time.

Nando.

Administrator
    Bill: Nice to hear you still kept the JVC KD-25 since new. It's a simple cassette deck, but it's built well. When I get a thrift store pick-up I always check out what's under the bonnet.

Nando.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-ist View Post
    Lee: Yes, up to 16 source components can be patched into the Audio Authority Model 3/50 High Accuracy Comparator System. I have been assembling a racked system for our home AV system, upstairs, as part of our house renovation. Of course, a Sony dual-well cassette deck and Pioneer Laser-disc player are already in place. Going to add a number of other pieces in time.

Nando.

Nice Nando, beautiful as always...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

---
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    Mr. Popeil would have to say, "But WAIT! There's MORE"!!!
    THATS BILLY MAYS! Popeil's hook was "set it and forget it" if I recall...
    "Turn that jungle music down, 'least until we're outta town..." -D. Fagen

"I don't mind this and I don't mind that, but when it comes to this, fvck that" -Rodney Deagle

Originally Posted by laatsch55

"BTW....one of the few ways i HAVE NOT blown up a 400!!"