Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Phoenix. It's great to be here.

Hi Bill,

You've found the perfect place to get top notch Phase Linear information. Welcome to Phoenix and here's your Nav Welcome Babe:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rebecca-carter-01.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	29687   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rebecca-carter-06.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	29688  
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Very tasteful Navo....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Always learning!
    Yeah...I'm disappointed....
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Administrator
    (and straight-up pimp stick!)
    Welcome to our forum, Bill. None of us are shy about ancient gear we run. A few of us still run 8-track decks. There you go...I've come out of the closet.

Nando.

---
    Thanks for the welcome & the lovely honey NavLinear.

Fishoz thanks for the info and I appreciate the help. Hopefully the problem will be easy to isolate and some upgrades will probably follow. Have to read a bit first to figure what I need.

Nando thank you too and I won't mention how many quad 8 track players and tapes I still have. The effect on Santana - Abraxas - Black Magic Woman, with the swirling around the 4 speakers at the end I still a favorite.

---
    Welcome Bill. I'm sure you'll get your 700 purring like a kitten with the help of these guys. Make it a wopl...you won't regret it!
    Some people are like slinkies; Not really good for anything, but sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps

---
    Thanks bill7621,

Hope to get it running again soon. WOPL mods may be the easiest way to get it fixed. We'll see.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    If you are going to put time and effort into fixing that thing...........it could be a WOPL for a wee bit more time and effort...and it is WELL WORTH IT...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Fishoz View Post
    Yeah...I'm disappointed....
    No worries - to the Cave it is.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Netfly View Post
    Thanks for the welcome & the lovely honey NavLinear.

Fishoz thanks for the info and I appreciate the help. Hopefully the problem will be easy to isolate and some upgrades will probably follow. Have to read a bit first to figure what I need.

Nando thank you too and I won't mention how many quad 8 track players and tapes I still have. The effect on Santana - Abraxas - Black Magic Woman, with the swirling around the 4 speakers at the end I still a favorite.
    Welcome to PHX Bill , you're going to have fun here...while not a Nav Babe, a Babe in her own right, Patricia Barber doing Black Magic Woman Live in Chicago, https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...1&action=click , she restored that Hammond B3 herself , that makes her a Goddess!!!

Imagine that through your WOPL'd 700II and those Ohms brother, it's magic on my big SAE and Martin Logans , and yes, that's Paolo on percussion...I think he grew another pair of hands in the last 2 minutes, Insane!!
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4