Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Phoenix. It's great to be here.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Quote Originally Posted by Netfly View Post
    Thanks Fast Forward. Like your reel to reel. It that a TEAC? I would have listed my old Wollensak 3M with my equipment, but It's so ancient an not hifi, I was afraid it would just make people laugh.
    This ain't AK Bill, nobody gonna laugh at your stuff here man....now we might flick ya some shit, but it's all in good fun.......not to serious around here...

Welcome to Phoenix!!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Could never find a pair of A's in the wild either.......
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Here's some pillows to rest your head on Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Where's the Nav Welcome Babe?????????
    She's coming soon.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

---
    Hi laatsch55,
    I may take your advice on that. Not that familiar with White Oak. I looked at their site and found a main board upgrade PL14-20 for the 400 and 700B, but I don't see mention of the Series II. I must be missing something. Does this board work for a 700 Series II also?

http://www.whiteoakaudio.com/PL14_Control_Board.aspx

Thanks

Administrator
    It sure does, It is now the "E" revision board, and while your at it get a set of backplane boards that replace all those nasty sockets on the backwall. Joe just came out with LED driver boards for the Ser II also....

Administrator
    You are now an authorized "Cave" person......

---
    Great! Thanks laatsch55

Administrator
    Very Welcome Sir!!

Always learning!
    Wanna see what a WOPL will do with the Ohms...get to work netfly.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Always learning!
    Bill (you're Bill now...not screwing with auto correct for netfly)...Joe from White Oak goes by Geppetto here. He's always willing to set you up and there is more than enough wise asses here to help you through it.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.