Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Sutton, aka ksrigg!!

If it's your Polish Princess there she could be too hot to handle!
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly kevin's Avatar
    Let me step in here for my Buddy !!! Sutton has lost one of his Fir Babies... She has been really sick for days and has been a terrible time for Sutton !! Those of you who have been attached to pets Know just how he feels !!! My wife and I are going to his house this eve for a little funeral for his baby !!! Just wanted to let you guys know whats going on... He will be back !!! Thanks !!!

Administrator
    (and straight-up pimp stick!)
    Thanks for the notice, Kevin. Geri and I were just talking a couple nights ago how we missed Nellie, our dog who had passed on five years ago. Please let him know we will be here when he returns and give them both our sympathies over their loss.

Nando.

Moderate in Moderation
    Happy Birthday.

Sorry to hear about your four legged loved one.
    Too much gear too little time.

My independence as well as Impedance seems to vanish in the haze. Resistance is futile. Admittance is emitted from the far side of the haze and generally good when applying to colleges.

Disappointment haunted All my dreams, Lastly through a hogshead of real fire.

I am underloved, underfed, I wanna go home.

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars and Yweblwrs....

Oh, I like coffee and I like tea
    I'd like to be able to crank up a 700B
    I still got this woofer that you just can't shake
    I love to power it to the point it can no longer take
    Well all right okay, so be that way
    I hope and pray that there's something left to play

It has been 42 years since I lost my border collie Judy to diabetes and I still miss her when I think about it. Hang in there, Kevin.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Hey Guys,

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes...I really do appreciate it.

As Kevin said, I have had a very rough few days..My little poodle mix named Miss Piggy got really sick a little over a week and a half ago and I took her to our local animal hospital. Over the next three days she had to go to the vet every day for tests and ultrasounds. ...and i lost her yesterday....

Kevin and his better half came this evening and we buried her. She had been a member of the family for 14 years, and I've got to tell you, it has been pretty tough..I loved that little dog.

Anyway, sorry I've been absent. I'll try to check in more often now. And thanks again for the Birthday wishes.....it means a lot.....
    Sutton Rigg

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Good to see ya Sutton, I know how ya feel...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

One of God's cruelties I'll never understand, to give us something so wonderful and to take it away so quickly

You gave her a good life and I truely believe you will see her again, bless you Sutton!!
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4

Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by ksrigg View Post
    Hey Guys,

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes...I really do appreciate it.

As Kevin said, I have had a very rough few days..My little poodle mix named Miss Piggy got really sick a little over a week and a half ago and I took her to our local animal hospital. Over the next three days she had to go to the vet every day for tests and ultrasounds. ...and i lost her yesterday....

Kevin and his better half came this evening and we buried her. She had been a member of the family for 14 years, and I've got to tell you, it has been pretty tough..I loved that little dog.

Anyway, sorry I've been absent. I'll try to check in more often now. And thanks again for the Birthday wishes.....it means a lot.....
    Sorry to hear that Brother, my Himalayan cat is named Ms Piggy also!!

We lost 2 dogs and a cat in the last 18 years. Pouncy (she is Deb's Papillion) and Ms Piggy are 6 years old both now so hopefully we have at least another 10 years to enjoy their companionship
    "I really can't begin to describe what happens at that frequency when you hit that SPL, but it's serious. We saw a mouse stagger out of a crack in the concrete floor and die"
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yweblwrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd77
    The only toilet I have seen that didnt swirl was in a trailor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWOPLwhiffer View Post
    now I need a Dim Bulb Tester to test my Dim Bulb Tester
    An audiophile is someone who's stereo is worth more than his car

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly kevin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stuwee View Post
    One of God's cruelties I'll never understand, to give us something so wonderful and to take it away so quickly

You gave her a good life and I truely believe you will see her again, bless you Sutton!!
    So true Stuwee..... So Nice of you to say Pal !!! WOW !!