Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rack Handle solution

---

Rack Handle solution

I was pondering buying some used handles from fellow members or trying Ebay and came up with this solution. Consensus?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phase rack handles 2.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	29511

Journeyman Member
    ---
    Those look pretty nice to me. Where did you find them?

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Menards or Home Depot?
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

---
    Home Depot....$12 and change a pair.

Administrator
    They have a damn good selection, and they look GOOD!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

---
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    They have a damn good selection, and they look GOOD!
    I think so too! They also have smaller sizes.

Administrator
    Amen King, but here, Menards has 5 times as many as Home Depot....simply amazing. Gillette must be a great market for handles...drawer pulls, whatever ya call em...

If Menards does not have it, you likely really don't need it!

Robert

Screw it
    Just my humble opinion and 2 cents but i think (and always say), kitchen drawer pulls need to stay in the kitchen. Its like putting sparkling water in your bong..... just plain inappropriate... sorry, they don't look right.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Administrator
    They may not look "right" but I think they look good...