Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offered here first: Pioneer PD-F907 100+1 CD File changer...

Offered here first: Pioneer PD-F907 100+1 CD File changer...

From the late 90s, one of the last ones with the old pre-1998 Pioneer logo, currently sitting idle but in excellent working condition. Remote control that operates most of the models in the series included. Has the system remote feature to synchronize with other similarly equipped Pioneer models (such as cassette decks), using 1/8" mini stereo cables like some other brands used.

Easy to operate and program, will find the instructions for you all the same and will get it plugged in for more pictures by the morning. $45 and shipping. Dimensions and weight to be added shortly, need to pack it.

120 volt/60 Hz US/North America mains only.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0017.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	29503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PDF907 working 001.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	29519

WILL ship to CANADA and AUSTRALIA, do not send me your arm and leg
    Last edited by orange; 07-10-2017 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Added a picture of it powered and playing a CD-R
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

This is the remote, but there is no battery cover...it may be floating around...I've been using electrical tape over it.

It works just fine otherwise.

Name:	remote 001.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	29506 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	remote 002.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	29507
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

I'm selling this like I said I would be when I bought the megachanger from Ron. And I'm missing most of my Pioneer battery doors from 20 year old stuff. I have an older Pioneer remote that does most of those things except DVD and am careful with it because the rubber buttons are kinda starting to chip. But then again I have a Pioneer remote for my Pioneer DVD players and a number of universal remotes.

I'm going to place it on another site's FS and CL later today. First come, first served. I need headbadge screws for my Rollfast project as well, all done with the regular money and this month's budget was paid.

It's on Craigslist now as well. https://boise.craigslist.org/ele/6212619367.html

Not a nibble so far and I bumped it twice...

Does ANYBODY use CDs anymore? I was going to sell it anyway, it was my best one and I owe $55 to my friend who got me the prepaid MasterCard I used to buy my X/Garbage/Blondie ticket. I needed to get that paid off as it's taking almost $400 of my monthly checks to get my next to last bike I wanted, a Shelby Traveler, has to be paid in one payment and I STILL have a damned USPS money order floating in the Twilight ZIP for the speedometer for my Rollfast from Michigan and I've tried every lead and idea I can find since mid month for a letter sent on JUNE 30.

By the way, THIS is what USPS gives you for tracking now I gather...unless Ron arranged something that gives you this, it's for the Sony 300+1 DVD/CD changer he sent me...

Name:	Isnt this totally stupid.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	29666
    Last edited by orange; 07-26-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    How many bikes do you need?
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

I wanted a family of six. This one works, no work to do. Next year at some time I'll finish up with a Schwinn DX/straight bar project.

The other bike I have right now is a lightweight ladies 26" mid-sixties Huffy that I'll simply GIVE AWAY. But other than wheels I've got the parts and am on hiatus to get ready for winter and a possible repeat Snowmageddon.

I have most of the paint touchup done and need to find the rest of the seat mounting hardware (the old kind with rails).

I found my Troxel on Tempest isn't broken, the stop nut on one side bolt came off and I lifted it off the bolt picking the bike up by the wrong part instead of the bottom of the frame. I can fix that, pretty happy about it.

BUMP

Id somebody could actually use one, I could actually stand to pay some bills while I wait for USPS to find the first MO I sent for the Rollfast speedometer (2nd one is confirmed delivered to the PO Box and there will be no THIRD.

If I get any more surprises I demand carmel on the popcorn and peanuts.

---
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    BUMP

Id somebody could actually use one, I could actually stand to pay some bills while I wait for USPS to find the first MO I sent for the Rollfast speedometer (2nd one is confirmed delivered to the PO Box and there will be no THIRD.

If I get any more surprises I demand carmel on the popcorn and peanuts.
    Get the Chicago mix from MN Candy Company.....Delish!!!!!
    Just Another Day in Paradise