Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday Orange!!!

Here's some pillows to rest your head on Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    Glad I'm not lactose intolerant...better late and hot than never.
    That would be a bummer if you were. She'll warm you up with little to no effort - for sure.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
    Happy belated birthday Steven. Hope the day was good to you bud. Best wishes.
    Amp: White Oaked Phase Linear 700b / Preamp: Phase Linear P 3600 / Speakers: JBL 4311b / Cassette: Nakamichi BX-300 / RTR: Teac X-10R / Phono Pre: Cambridge Audio 651p / Phono: Thorens TD 160 Super / Thorens TD 165 / 300 CD Changers (2x): Sony CDP-CX355/CDP-CX350 / VHS Hi-Fi: National NV-850 / Beta Hi-Fi: Sanyo VTC-M40
    http://www.youtube.com/user/gato92994 / Other Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6...dJ2Bu_sX_M0M5w

I'm STILL at this, Mike Shotwell says I have a present coming and somebody will deliver it when they reach the area this weekend...(???)

I would assume some of it is a replacement stash of cassettes but he also says part of it was Freddy's (Freddy1, my late friend from TH who passed a couple years ago suddenly).

If I'm LUCKY I'm going to get my Rollfast project bike back from the bike shop built up to where I can finish it and ride it July 4th. Since I found one of the two memory cards for my Canon and I have two charged batteries I should have a photofest coming.

I also found a Sanyo RD-5035 at a secondhand store yesterday and I'm not sure if it's more related to the RD-5030 I have or the Plus Series D-60 it sees to share the faceplate with, just analog vs. fluorescent meters... One way or another, for $8 I might fix one.

It would help if the printer would print again (lots of black ink left) and I could find a stupid pen otherwise to scribble my budget and grocery list at least but it's almost 5 am again and PPPPPPPPP
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.