Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 turntables, one brain cell...

---
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    Cambridge what???
    I think he's referring to his Azur 651P. It has two phono in's, one out. Plugs into any line level input. The only thing is one input is for moving coil and the other is MM. I'm not sure if you can plug a MM into a MC input. It's selectable on the back as to which input you want. Has a little slider switch.
    Some people are like slinkies; Not really good for anything, but sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps

I have a Gemini DJ mixer for Pete's sake...my Radio Shack SSM-60 died a long time ago. I doubt it will handle your Kenner Close N' Play, that is in rarefied air.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
    Find a Lehman Black Cube Twin...
    Ouch Joe, that's $600 and up....
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    I have a Gemini DJ mixer for Pete's sake...my Radio Shack SSM-60 died a long time ago. I doubt it will handle your Kenner Close N' Play, that is in rarefied air.
    NO to the mixer....... next thing you know, I'll be scratchin......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cat.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	29367
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

My scratching would not be a topic here...I use it to crossfade, handles two other sources.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Seeing $1600 and $50 shipping together still looks weird to me. I wouldn't spend the cost of a Blondie concert ticket (general admission/grass area), but then again, I don't have to, I don't have $1600.

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bill7621 View Post
    I think he's referring to his Azur 651P. It has two phono in's, one out. Plugs into any line level input. The only thing is one input is for moving coil and the other is MM. I'm not sure if you can plug a MM into a MC input. It's selectable on the back as to which input you want. Has a little slider switch.
    I will only handle 1MM input and 1MC and allow you to switch between. So if Perry wants to change one table to MC, it will work.

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    I will only handle 1MM input and 1MC and allow you to switch between. So if Perry wants to change one table to MC, it will work.
    Get 2 of the phono pre's that you have now Perry and used one of the unused inputs on your RL-11

Screw it
    Get 2 of the phono pre's that you have now Perry and used one of the unused inputs on your RL-11
    That sounds like the best approach.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play