Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Fathers Day

Screw it

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all you Mutha's.......

I think ill do some goofin off...... You?
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Always learning!
    HFD to you too Sniff.

I'm right behind you goofin' off.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
    Starting the smokin' of a serious beef roast. Going to slow cook it for the next 5 hours or so...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	food1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	29365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	food2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	29366
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss

You can't fight the fella ... in the Brite Nitegown - D Fagen
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

Screw it
    I'm cleaning the pool right now, while it's running, I'm setting up my stereo system in the back bedroom (it opens up to the backyard so I can jam while i'm floating).
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    I'm cleaning the pool right now, while it's running, I'm setting up my stereo system in the back bedroom (it opens up to the backyard so I can jam while i'm floating).
    Yeah, was going to do that but my damn pump died. Well, it lasted a good 10 years so not complaining too much. Was going to get a new filter anyway with it sucking air all over the place, sooo.. as long as the green meanies (algae) stay away til Weds...

Going to take a dip in a few, then dose it with shock to attempt to keep it half clean for the next few days...
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss

You can't fight the fella ... in the Brite Nitegown - D Fagen
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

Screw it
    The water temp is 91....... Perfect for an old guy who don't like the cold anymore....

I blew a hose last week, had to get a new one. It's ready. and the water is tested...

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Happy Father's Day to yall..

Pumped my wells this AM. Shot a couple fluid levels, took a nap, now Jani is taking me out to Old Chicago for my newest obsession, a Chicago 7 Calzone....Dann they're good!!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeckva View Post
    Yeah, was going to do that but my damn pump died. Well, it lasted a good 10 years so not complaining too much. Was going to get a new filter anyway with it sucking air all over the place, sooo.. as long as the green meanies (algae) stay away til Weds...

Going to take a dip in a few, then dose it with shock to attempt to keep it half clean for the next few days...
    Jer
    3- 4" lengths of 1/2" copper pipe thrown in each skimmer with 3" chlorine tabs will keep your pool algae free...

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Engineers......
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Engineers......