Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Fathers Day

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    LOL!!!!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
    Jer
    3- 4" lengths of 1/2" copper pipe thrown in each skimmer with 3" chlorine tabs will keep your pool algae free...
    LOL it would, but alas.. no skimmer on this pool (being a 18 foot round, walmart special.. ). Plus I almost guarantee my wife will come after me when her hair turns green. We had a saltwater chlorinator with the copper anodes - worked great, but alas..
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss

You can't fight the fella ... in the Brite Nitegown - D Fagen
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeckva View Post
    LOL it would, but alas.. no skimmer on this pool (being a 18 foot round, walmart special.. ). Plus I almost guarantee my wife will come after me when her hair turns green. We had a saltwater chlorinator with the copper anodes - worked great, but alas..
    Ours is saltwater too..... No green hair yet but chlorinator only runs 3 hours a day for this pool size. 12' x 24'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pool.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	29372
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play