Thread: 24 hours at Le Mans

Banned

24 hours at Le Mans

I've been watching since I got off work hours ago, much fun!! Love these crazy mofo's!! Drivers are making errors, cars are breaking, I think they're pushing things a bit too far this year

a little under 3 hours to go...

A bud of mine over at Hobby Talk has been working on this diorama for months, a hell of a lot of work went into this, not to mention setting up the camera and cars for the shots enjoy his sickness!! http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/158-di...mans-24-a.html

The paint job on the real 1/1 #38 LMP 2 race car is Insane , looks like a Keith Haring tribute from Jackie Chan Racing in Hong Kong! In the lead right now!! The Porsche Hybrids are wicked cool too, can they survive??

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    Been up all night & I'm sad. The Fords have had terrible luck this year. Or WAS it bad luck? Those caution cars sure do have a huge impact on the race. I'm not implying anything, but I hate it in sports when the officials can 'Tilt' the momentum.

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    And so now I have yet another forum to explore. Hobbytalk. This world wide web is going to make my head explode. I simply do not have enough brain cells left to absorb it all!
    Damn you Al Gore!!!

I might get the urge to break out my American Flyer trains. That diorama is amazing & a bit odd to me at the same time. Kind of like playing with dolls.

I prefer the real deal.Had one of the first 05's in the driveway for a bit;

Last edited by Bradrock; 06-18-2017 at 08:48 AM.