Thread: 24 hours at Le Mans

24 hours at Le Mans

I've been watching since I got off work hours ago, much fun!! Love these crazy mofo's!! Drivers are making errors, cars are breaking, I think they're pushing things a bit too far this year

a little under 3 hours to go...

A bud of mine over at Hobby Talk has been working on this diorama for months, a hell of a lot of work went into this, not to mention setting up the camera and cars for the shots enjoy his sickness!! http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/158-di...mans-24-a.html

The paint job on the real 1/1 #38 LMP 2 race car is Insane , looks like a Keith Haring tribute from Jackie Chan Racing in Hong Kong! In the lead right now!! The Porsche Hybrids are wicked cool too, can they survive??
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    Been up all night & I'm sad. The Fords have had terrible luck this year. Or WAS it bad luck? Those caution cars sure do have a huge impact on the race. I'm not implying anything, but I hate it in sports when the officials can 'Tilt' the momentum.

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    And so now I have yet another forum to explore. Hobbytalk. This world wide web is going to make my head explode. I simply do not have enough brain cells left to absorb it all!
    Damn you Al Gore!!!

I might get the urge to break out my American Flyer trains. That diorama is amazing & a bit odd to me at the same time. Kind of like playing with dolls.

I prefer the real deal.Had one of the first 05's in the driveway for a bit;

Last edited by Bradrock; 06-18-2017 at 08:48 AM.