Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real time Sizzler on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    I even did my rain dance today (not on purpose, my dog jumped up and stepped on my balls).
    Post of the week!!!
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4

Always learning!
    Look on the bright side....at least you know you still have them.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    I feel bad for youin's! I can't handle that crap. We were STUNNED to find the summers here in the Ozarks are hotter than South Fla. But usually not more than 105 or so.
    All i can say is, Fire up the swamp cooler!
    Only 92 here today, but the humidity is 73%. Like a free sauna. I need a birch branch to swat myself with!

Flights scheduled at the Phoenix airport are getting canceled left and right as the forecasted 120 F high hinders aircraft operation.

Everybody is stuck, Craig and you're not going to have enough popsicles for them!
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

Screw it
    Hells Bells, we even hit 104 yesterday. Thats high for us at the base of the mountains. I don't remember it getting this hot in the last 14 years in this spot.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Spare me from your need of emotional rescue
    Had a stop-over at the Phoenix airport yesterday. They announced a high temp of 120 degrees.

But hell ... it's only a dry heat.
    | WOPL | Sony ES | B&W | Rotel | MoFi | AT | Denon | SoundMagic | Ultrasone | Cobalt Cable | PS Audio | Signet | Teac |

What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. .... Salman Rushdie

Always learning!
    Lucky you stayed in the air at 120f.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Spare me from your need of emotional rescue
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishoz View Post
    Lucky you stayed in the air at 120f.
    Had to change planes ... so the jet-way was hot as &^%# - but yeah - not as bad as exiting the airport and being around town.

Massive airport too. Hadn't been through there before. Felt nearly as big as DIA in Denver.
    | WOPL | Sony ES | B&W | Rotel | MoFi | AT | Denon | SoundMagic | Ultrasone | Cobalt Cable | PS Audio | Signet | Teac |

What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. .... Salman Rushdie

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    Hells Bells, we even hit 104 yesterday. Thats high for us at the base of the mountains. I don't remember it getting this hot in the last 14 years in this spot.
    GOT SOME RAIN COMING DOWN............... BIG DROPS, SOME THUNDER AND LIGHTENING TOO.... YEE-HA.............
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeES View Post
    Had a stop-over at the Phoenix airport yesterday. They announced a high temp of 120 degrees.

But hell ... it's only a dry heat.
    Sky-Harbor is a mess....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014