Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real time Sizzler on the way!

Real time Sizzler on the way!

This is serious boys and girls, life threatening high temps across the SW, I'm already watering the cactus's, Saturday 109 is just the beginning, next Tuesday 115 in Tucson

Tucson's all time high temp is 117, Phoenix's is 122, the state record is 128 for those poor old folks in trailer parks in Lake Havasu City

I was here for 117, hard to breath after a few minutes outside...Pray for the livestock and pets left outside by idiot owners. Wildfires are tearing across southern Az right now, pretty windy!!
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

Always learning!
    I've left too many footprints in soft asphalt in AZ. You can keep the heat...no more for me.

I feel for ya though...stay cool.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

The left has become the left behind
    Stay Cool Brother !

Quote Originally Posted by stuwee View Post
    This is serious boys and girls, life threatening high temps across the SW, I'm already watering the cactus's, Saturday 109 is just the beginning, next Tuesday 115 in Tucson

Tucson's all time high temp is 117, Phoenix's is 122, the state record is 128 for those poor old folks in trailer parks in Lake Havasu City

I was here for 117, hard to breath after a few minutes outside...Pray for the livestock and pets left outside by idiot owners. Wildfires are tearing across southern Az right now, pretty windy!!
    | WOPL | Sony ES | B&W | Rotel | MoFi | AT | Denon | SoundMagic | Ultrasone | Cobalt Cable | PS Audio | Signet | Teac |

What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. .... Salman Rushdie

Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
    Couple gallons of homemade ice tea is in order Craig. We just had two days of close to 100 degree weather and the humidity was brutal. Today much nicer!
    "I really can't begin to describe what happens at that frequency when you hit that SPL, but it's serious. We saw a mouse stagger out of a crack in the concrete floor and die"
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yweblwrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd77
    The only toilet I have seen that didnt swirl was in a trailor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWOPLwhiffer View Post
    now I need a Dim Bulb Tester to test my Dim Bulb Tester
    An audiophile is someone who's stereo is worth more than his car

Smoke and mirrors baby!

But it's a dry heat..... LIKE THE INSIDE OF MY OVEN ! ! !

Sweltering in the Southeast too. Tis the season....

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    We've had snow in the mountains the last 2 days. 75 here today...

Stay cool where ya can Craig....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

"Keep it Simple so It's Simple to Keep" Stephen Evans--2013 " Don't trust a man who will not listen to music, for he doesn't trust his own emotions"

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

When it is your birthday, think of your mother and be good to her. They LIED to her when they told her to keep pushing, it will be over shortly...

Only 106 today, withering, warnings for everyone to stay indoors if you can for the next 5 days...Duh! I've lived here for 25 years, love the desert

We always pray down here "Just get us through June Lord, Please"! Then the storms come , the rest of the year is magical...'cept when it gets cold...like in the 40's, grabbin' sweaters from the shed Hehe!!
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

Screw it

Yup, hot as hell. We have been taking turns going out and assisting the painter working on Casa de Sniffer and its brutal. Should be done today. Last night it was still 102 at 6pm and temps this high are rare here at our elevation (5000ft). Fires are raging for sure. Maybe it will burn out the shitty dilapidated trailers around here.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on acid in the 1970's. I wrote it down an a "Big Bamboo" rolling paper and you know what happened after that............ I'm too old to do any more acid so yer stuck with the shit mister.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    I even did my rain dance today (not on purpose, my dog jumped up and stepped on my balls).
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on acid in the 1970's. I wrote it down an a "Big Bamboo" rolling paper and you know what happened after that............ I'm too old to do any more acid so yer stuck with the shit mister.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play