Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Nice faceplate for PL400 series 1

Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
    If you (or anyone wants one) a new 400 series I black one (one of Tony's) there is a few available from an AK member who PM'd me he had bought extra's. They are available right now and he is a topnotch Brother to deal with. I think he is the only one that still has any as they sold out near instantly

He asked me to post his email so here you go:

bobsvintagestereorestorations@gmail.com
    Last edited by Northwinds; 06-18-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    "I really can't begin to describe what happens at that frequency when you hit that SPL, but it's serious. We saw a mouse stagger out of a crack in the concrete floor and die"
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yweblwrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd77
    The only toilet I have seen that didnt swirl was in a trailor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWOPLwhiffer View Post
    now I need a Dim Bulb Tester to test my Dim Bulb Tester
    An audiophile is someone who's stereo is worth more than his car

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    Wow! thanks! I emailed 5 minutes after you posted this. Been up all night & now I can't doze off until I get a reply! Must have......can't miss out.
    Then I could have a natural alum & black to switch out depending on my mood.
    Variety is the spice of life. At least until they legalize my favorite here in Missouri!

Quote Originally Posted by Northwinds View Post
    If you (or anyone wants one) a new 400 series I black one (one of Tony's) there is a few available from an AK member who PM'd me he had bought extra's. They are available right now and he is a topnotch Brother to deal with. I think he is the only one that still has any as they sold out near instantly

He asked me to post his email so here you go:

bobsvintagestereorestorations@gmail.com

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    UGH! 'Bartertown' I never have been able to find the subscribe page for the secret society market place. Been clicking around for an hour over there & nothing but dead ends.
    And if I ever do find it , I have to spend twenty five bucks entry to make one purchase.

But I will!..........................OK................. I'm going back in......................

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    OK; IN like Flynn. Thank you Northwinds for the heads up.

Thank God I did not have to ask for help getting in over there. Those guy's are brutal! Regular Member since 08 & Rarely post, to avoid the flames!

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    BUT!!! Have you been banned from AK?? Most everybody here has at one time...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    No; But I have been banned from our healthcare clinic in town. But that's whole nuther discussion!

I've mellowed considerably since then but I called Kam and told him something rude...I realize that it's Grumpy's mess now and Kam is a figurehead but I just don't care to go back. I read it occasionally but Videokarma held more interest for me. In no hurry if they ever begged me back at Tapeheads either...it was nice while it lasted but no. I'm glad Matt is a daddy and hopefully happy wherever he's at lately.
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

No such things as bad days, just bad moments
    OK, gotta ask. How does one get banned from AK? Disagree with the sage wisdom?

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Just piss off the locals Gary...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014