Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Nice faceplate for PL400 series 1

Journeyman Member
    ---I run with Scissors

WTB: Nice faceplate for PL400 series 1

I just received my first PL400 & the faceplate was trashed from poor/no packing . The corners are folded back from being tossed around.
    So even a flat worn one would be a great improvement. But I'm open to options.
    Of course the laser engraved black would be first choice. Near as I can tell they are NLA?

Thanks for any help & I'm in no great hurry if another run may be in the future.

BradClick image for larger version. 

Name:	truck pull 70417 007.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	29268

Journeyman Member
    ---I run with Scissors
    I'm bumping this up, since I actually have some funds today! PL400 faceplate wanted. Someone have an extra custom black one they won't be using?
    Please?

Thank you, Brad

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    How about this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0498[1].jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	29357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0499[1].jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	29358  
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

"Keep it Simple so It's Simple to Keep" Stephen Evans--2013 " Don't trust a man who will not listen to music, for he doesn't trust his own emotions"

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Journeyman Member
    ---I run with Scissors
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    How about this one?
    That looks pretty nice sir! Mine has the corners folded back. Flat is good!

Is it for sale?

Brad

Administrator
    Yes it is, 35.00 plus shipping, which shouldn't be more than 15.00.....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Keep it Simple so It's Simple to Keep" Stephen Evans--2013 " Don't trust a man who will not listen to music, for he doesn't trust his own emotions"

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Journeyman Member
    ---I run with Scissors
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yes it is, 35.00 plus shipping, which shouldn't be more than 15.00.....
    Well...Hot dog the Weenie Man! SOLD SOLD SOLD!

I'll PM with my address later this evening & can PPAL or Postal MO, Green Stamps, Whatever you want...................Except I AM fresh out of Canadian Travelers Checks. ( Florida joke)

Administrator
    Canadian travelers checks aren't worth as much as they once were, exchange rate is BRUTAL....

Always learning!
    Was that off the one I brought you Lee?
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Administrator
    Yes it tis Dave...

Always learning!
    Careful Brad...you're gonna have a piece of Fish in da house. (Don't believe anything she says...see's a horrible liar)
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.