Thread: Trade anybody???

Screw it

Trade anybody???

I got a spare 700 DCP if anybody has a spare set of 160V 15K Bulk caps. PM me if ya wants to barter.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    I also have a set of the repop handles (700B or Clair) which I'll also trade for a set of caps. Pm me if interested in the handles for caps trade.
    Last edited by WOPL Sniffer; 05-30-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    I jhave so nm e, I'll send ya till you can replace them..
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    I jhave so nm e, I'll send ya till you can replace them..
    Thanks Lee, i can get them, i was just checking to see if anybody had any they wanted to trade. I have a fair amount of items left from all the builds i have done ovet the last 18 months.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Gonna have to get Navo to spearhead another group buy...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Screw it
    I can get them for $29 each. They are the short top post but they sub just fine.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Gonna have to get Navo to spearhead another group buy...
    I still have a few available from a recent buy. These are the same style as the last couple of group purchases - same dimensions as the originals and are rated at 160V 15000uF. Made by Nippon Chemi-Con - U36D series. $70 shipped for one pair. Add $58 per additional pair.

https://media.digikey.com/pdf/Data%2...D%20Series.pdf
    Last edited by NavLinear; 05-31-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Screw it
    Sent you a PM Dennis

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play