Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunch 'o records

Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars

Bunch 'o records

$20 minimum purchase please. I would recommend a cleaning prior to play for best SQ but these all look NICE

$5 US shipping covers as many as you want. If you in Canada and want it mailed to a US address for pickup/delivery in person, I can do that

PayPal please to: topeliminator@earthlink.net

Post SOLD and PM me your shipping info

Rough Trade Live! broadcast numbered #1484 copy on Canadian Umbrella Records label (a division of Nimbus). This is a Direct to Disc master recording from 1977 $8

Nexus - Ragtyme Concert broadcast numbered #5761 copy on Canadian Umbrella Records label (a division of Nimbus). This is a Direct to Disc master recording from 1976 $8

Boots (Randolph) w/ Strings - The Shadow of Your Smile Monument 18066 bright gloss with some light scuffs, needs a cleanup, in shrink jacket is sweet $2

Styx - Grand Illusion early no barcode A&M Records issue VG jacket, VG+ or better record w/ a quick cleanup $5

Beatlemania - Live at Wintergarden Theater 2lp gatefold 1st press set no barcode. Arista black labels, nice records VG jacket. If you like The Beatles, you will dig this "simulation" $8

Robert Gordon w/ Link Wray - Fresh Fish Special promo cut corner in shrink jacket!! This has the desirable "For Your Listening Pleasure" sticker on the back shrink that confirms this is a promotional purposes only 1st press issue, Record is a mirror --NM $8

Michael Rabon & Choctaw - s/t DJ Promo copy w/ SAMPLE COPY sticker on back cover. UNI yellow background rainbow labels 1st press. Love the peacepipe jacket flipback cover. Record would be -NM ... one superficial unfeelable sleeve/hairline is across one side, nothing that bothered me, rest of album is pretty much a sheet of black glass and a small smudge $4

The Tubes - Now 1st no barcode issue A&M Records no barcode. VG+ jacket has a promo cut. Correct photo/lyric innersleeve, record looks like a sheet of shiny liquid blackness $5

Bernard Wright - 'Nard Arista Records GRP tan labels first issue in shrink w/ diecut promo cut, record minty but needs cleanup, includes photo/lyric innersleeve that shows moisture wrinkling, great Jazz Funk record $10

Cabbage Crik - You Get What You Play For... this is a obscure Michigan private label Rural Folk/ Country/Bluegrass lp that you can say with authority that you are probably the only one you know that has a copy. Maybe a couple 100 made. This is nice in and out and was released in 1975 on Kneedeep Records $5

Elton John - Greatest Hits no barcode MCA Records nice record $5

Horslips - The Book of Invasion A Celtic Symphony 1st press Amherst Record "Demonstration Not For Sale " gold stamped jacket, record -NM $5

Francois Kevorkian Presents Jah Wobble The Edge Holger Czukay Snake Charmer 1st issue mini LP Island Records gold stamped promo. KILLER Fusion Free Funk lp w/ a ass full of dynamics $15

Bob Dylan - Street Legal no barcode Columbia Records issue. Includes glossy picture innersleeve, record -NM very nice jacket $12

Cheech and Chong - Sleeping Beauty 1st press bullet cover Ode Records Broadcast & Review Copy!! NICE all around $10

Don Nix - Living By Days orig Electra Butterfly label 1st press w/ leric insert sheet and felt inset cover image of Civil War soldier. Jacket would be EX++ if not for the promo cut and someone wrote a price on the back cover many moons ago $8

John Cale - Guts Island Records issue w/ promo cut corner, record -NM $10

John Cale - Fear Island yellow palm label issue VG+ jacket w/ promo cut, record -NM $15

Maynard Ferguson - Conquistador DJ promo w/ timing strip, no barcode, goldstamped Demonstration Not For Sale on back cover. Columbia Records 1977 1st issue issue. Record -NM and is a WLP $8

Jack Jones Sings Michel Legrand . Original RCA Victor orange label. Great psychedelic artwork, nice copy $8

Ferranti & Teicher - s/t 2lp textured 1st press gatefold, nice gatefold package with glossy well kept records records $10
    Last edited by Northwinds; 05-15-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    "I really can't begin to describe what happens at that frequency when you hit that SPL, but it's serious. We saw a mouse stagger out of a crack in the concrete floor and die"
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yweblwrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd77
    The only toilet I have seen that didnt swirl was in a trailor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWOPLwhiffer View Post
    now I need a Dim Bulb Tester to test my Dim Bulb Tester
    An audiophile is someone who's stereo is worth more than his car

Forum Veteran
    Some pictures or catalog numbers might also help when looking them up for details or soundbites.

Forum Veteran
    This one??? 1955.

Track listing:

1 Sabre Dance
    2 Habanera
    3 Ritual Fire Dance
    4 Reverie
    5 Jamaican Rumba
    6 Albeniz: Tango In D Major
    7 American Fantasy
    8 Waltz In C Sharp Minor
    9 Jesu, Joy Of Manís Desiring
    10 Toccata
    11 Liebestraum No. 3
    12 Valse from Suite For Two Pianos
    13 Slavonic Dance Op. 46, No. 1

Listed as OOP and hard to find. Would be interested at that price.
    Last edited by orange; 05-16-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Forum Veteran
    The Tubes - Now
    3 You Tube videos.

Forum Veteran

https://www.discogs.com/Boots-Randol...elease/1612954

1 posted YT video (What Now My Love)

Forum Veteran
    https://www.discogs.com/Michael-Rabo...elease/2524079

Short lived group formed after the breakup of the Five Americans, 3 videos listed.

Forum Veteran
    https://www.discogs.com/Jah-Wobble-E...r/master/22925

3 videos, including one of the entire LP