Thread: Let's see if I am doing this right...

Let's see if I am doing this right...

Here's my stack and how it's connected.

This is what goes into the DBX 400X

CT-F1250 into Tape loop 1
    CT-F600 into Tape loop 2
    Tape Loop 3 is reserved/for computer audio in/out on a my good Realistic 3 deck switch

SR-303, RG-9 and SG-300 (processing and equalizer section in and out only to the three sound processor sections (no loops)
    400X line out to tape loop 1 (input only)
    Pioneer H-R100 8 track recorder to Tape loop 2

CD changer? (no AUX on an SA-520) Possibly only two computer sound and the CD on the switcher.
    TX-9100
    phonograph to phono

Doesn't resolve adding in a DBX Type II unit. Maybe the line to the receiver's tape loop 1, the whole thing is just deep.

Could use a Realistic mini stereo receiver as a switcher for the CD and computer audio in/out on the AUX/CD input and use the tape loop to bring in audio from the TV side or just wait for the DBX 200 to arrive. 11, maybe as many as 15 components involved. I be a Space Cadet.

Last edited by orange; 05-11-2017 at 05:45 AM.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

I was wrong, there IS an AUX/Video input I'm not there yet but all except CD and DBX is hooked in and powered, I'll try it when I get a chance later.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

I don't know yet, when the thing is 6' 5" in the air who can read the buttons without a ladder? I'll keep at it.

Well, what I was trying to do was to use the RG and SR units at least through the 400X and the EQ as well, for playback and recording/dubbing.

I can see I was supposed to plug it into the back of the amp or the timer or it's constantly lit, a power switch would have been a nice touch.

But it's there now, like a Saturn V rocket, better than any kind of Trump's HUGE....