Thread: Pioneercollector/Shaun FINALLY got a REAL PIONEER TT!

Pioneercollector/Shaun FINALLY got a REAL PIONEER TT!

http://www.tapeheads.net/showthread....412#post648412

That was worth it, even had to sell some stuff.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Administrator
    (and straight-up pimp stick!)
    Shaun got one at a reasonable price considering the last one I saw advertised on CAM sold for $2500.

Nando.
    Last edited by Elite-ist; 01-07-2017 at 02:31 PM.

His wife can still be happy, knowing what a bargain finder he is!
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Administrator
    (and straight-up pimp stick!)
    Shaun is doing what I have been doing for a few years, and selling a few other components to finance a more superior component. Today, I sold a Pioneer A-8 integrated amplifier for $175. I didn't have any good pictures of the A-8 before I sold it. I took one picture of it, hastily, before handing it off to the buyer. I let the buyer test it for a week before taking payment.

Nando.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Your a good man Nando...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

That he is!! I hope Shaun puts a better cart on that lovely Pio TT, it deserves the best he can afford, just a beauty!!
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4

New Around These Parts pioneercollector's Avatar
    ---
    Hi Everyone! Sorry, so absorbed in the hunting of a decent TT i haven't been here for ages!

Thank you for all of your comments, It was a long hard search, usually ending up with the TT i was after being sold before i had all the cash, or the seller changing his / her mind....

This time i just went for it!!

And yes my first task, after building a new shelf as this thing is a bit of a beast, is to change the cart! Either for the Ortofon V30, or i have an unopened Shure M97xe....

Mrs PC is happy with the purchase, but i am not sure that she fully appreciates how big this thing is

Just counting down the days until it is shipped from Germany!

Have fun all

PC
    Main Stack: Pioneer Spec 1 Pre Amp, Spec 4 Power amp, PL 630, CT-1250, CT-950, SA 9800, RG2, SR303, SG 9800, P-D70, TX-D1000, CT-1050, RT-707, RT-909, Non Pioneer cassette stuff, Aiwa XK-S9000, Nak Stak: Dragon, ZX7, 700ZXE, DR-1,680zx, Studer A721, Akai GX 95MK2, GX 57 - Other stuff tascam 32, Quad pre & Power amp, Philips DCC 900, Luxman CD and far to much other stuff to list!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite-ist View Post
    Shaun is doing what I have been doing for a few years, and selling a few other components to finance a more superior component. Today, I sold a Pioneer A-8 integrated amplifier for $175. I didn't have any good pictures of the A-8 before I sold it. I took one picture of it, hastily, before handing it off to the buyer. I let the buyer test it for a week before taking payment.

Nando.
    I'd have taken that, Nando but I was already into getting my bike projects lined up for the year:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PROFILE.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	27739 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rollfast 51.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	27737 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1966 Huffy frame.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	27740
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stems and clamp.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	27738  

Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-ist View Post

Nando.
    I had one of those many years ago, got it at a pawn shop on Monroe Ave in Rochester for $20. It was decent until I blew the right channel somehow then it went into the garbage
    "I really can't begin to describe what happens at that frequency when you hit that SPL, but it's serious. We saw a mouse stagger out of a crack in the concrete floor and die"
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yweblwrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd77
    The only toilet I have seen that didnt swirl was in a trailor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWOPLwhiffer View Post
    now I need a Dim Bulb Tester to test my Dim Bulb Tester
    An audiophile is someone who's stereo is worth more than his car