Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RokBlok

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    What happens to the grooves.....having something run accross your records....course a needle does it...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Always learning!
    kwitchurbitchin....I'm sure it is just as good as a Linn LP12. Ye of little faith...new tech is ALWAYS better.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    I DID NOT SEE ANY SPECS!!!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Always learning!
    Do you really want to?
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Would be a nice tool to have if you do a lot of crate digging as one could play test questionable sections of an album before purchase.

Always learning!
    Hey Doug!!!!

If I'm crate digging I rarely even look at the album because I refuse to pay >$1 for anything in a crate. If it's crap I just use it for BB gun targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishoz View Post
    Hey Doug!!!!

If I'm crate digging I rarely even look at the album because I refuse to pay >$1 for anything in a crate. If it's crap I just use it for BB gun targets.
    Gotcha, Dave. Not too many shops by me that sell used vinyl for under $2-3 anymore.

Always learning!
    The flea markets here are jumping on the market now also - I walk past any sign over $2/each and even then negotiate. 1/2 Price Books is still my fav at .50 or $1 and they usually have a few hundred on the shelves locally....half are Streisand, Christmas albums or Barry Manilow though.

Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
    Cheapest record at any record shop in CT is $8-10 and that's for scratched shit. Our local fleamarket has vendors selling records from $3-5 for poor condition up to $100+ for choice clean titles

Some of the record shops have $1-2 bins but the records are warped or look like a cat did a burnout on them, torn marked up covers etc.... sometimes wrong record in the sleeve LOL
    "I really can't begin to describe what happens at that frequency when you hit that SPL, but it's serious. We saw a mouse stagger out of a crack in the concrete floor and die"
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yweblwrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd77
    The only toilet I have seen that didnt swirl was in a trailor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWOPLwhiffer View Post
    now I need a Dim Bulb Tester to test my Dim Bulb Tester
    An audiophile is someone who's stereo is worth more than his car