Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie Ellisonb

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellisonb View Post
    I guess my immediate problem is how to keep the quarter on top of the headshell? I tried gum but that just dries up and the quarter falls off...
    JB Weld, that outta do it eh?
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    Sorry if it took me a while... I work in front of a computer all day so when I finally get home I have to warm up the system, play some tunes, reassess my speaker placement, tweak my connections, play test tones off the Stereophile Test CD looking for room flaws, go back and play stuff I really like, call Fishoz to talk stereo, then finally go online.

Glad to be here! Hope to learn a lot.
    Going through that kinda Rigg-a-maroll every night would be lame.... test tones? Room flaws???? Shit, if i worried about that stuff I wouldn't have time to WOPL. You need to get one of those relaxation tapes.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

---
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    You need to get one of those relaxation tapes.
    Do you listen to the relaxation tape before or after you smoke that funny shit?
    Some people are like slinkies; Not really good for anything, but sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Shit.....the order don't matter...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by bill7621 View Post
    Do you listen to the relaxation tape before or after you smoke that funny shit?

Yes....

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Welcome Ellisonb to Phoenix. I love your avatar babe delicately clutching your vinyl. Here's a welcome Nav babe - I hear that she is a delicate clutcher.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2972-conny-lior-digital-desire-04.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	27236  
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

New Around These Parts Ellisonb's Avatar
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by NavLinear View Post
    Welcome Ellisonb to Phoenix. I love your avatar babe delicately clutching your vinyl. Here's a welcome Nav babe - I hear that she is a delicate clutcher.
    Thanks for the welcome Nav Babe! Like I mentioned, I'm not online all the time so I hope no one thinks the delay in responding is from lack of interest. My bud FIshoz sings Phoenix's praises highly.

New Around These Parts Ellisonb's Avatar
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    Going through that kinda Rigg-a-maroll every night would be lame.... test tones? Room flaws???? Shit, if i worried about that stuff I wouldn't have time to WOPL. You need to get one of those relaxation tapes.
    Nah -- I was just exaggerating. That stuff comes out once or twice a year when I get the itch. But life does have a way with interfering with the time better spent spinning tunes...

I guess my immediate problem is how to keep the quarter on top of the headshell? I tried gum but that just dries up and the quarter falls off...
    Well, in all my years online, in many forums, this ranks as one of the best 1st questions!! Dude, welcome to Phoenix , I like your sense of humor, even if your choice in friends is a bit lacking

the stumiester bows, a dainty curtsie, pinkies extended
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4