Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DENON DP 1500 FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshark View Post
    What was way cool ..... Is during a party (which was a regular occurrence) nobody ever went near it, it never skipped and
    I never remember hearing the stylus slide across an album
    Yeah, I was pretty protective of it!!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

"Keep it Simple so It's Simple to Keep" Stephen Evans--2013 " Don't trust a man who will not listen to music, for he doesn't trust his own emotions"

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaH View Post
    Damn nice table Lee. Looks like it would be a good project. Cant wait to see what you do with it.

Your ears will thank you when you first crank an LP on the WOPL again.

Thanks Ben, sittin here contemplating what to do and I'm all ears guys...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Keep it Simple so It's Simple to Keep" Stephen Evans--2013 " Don't trust a man who will not listen to music, for he doesn't trust his own emotions"

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-ist View Post
    We heard so much about that turntable, Lee, it almost seemed like an urban legend. Hope it can be brought back to life.

Nando.

I often thought just perhaps some folks doubted my story...

Always learning!
    Nice Lee....too bad you don't have any albums left...hehehe.

Glad that Black Widow was intact. Hope to hear her sing one day.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Hey oldphaser - I'm hot - how 'bout you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-ist View Post
    We heard so much about that turntable, Lee, it almost seemed like an urban legend. Hope it can be brought back to life.

Nando.
    Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

What are you hanging around here for GET TO WORK
    Turning Pristine Audio Gear into Junk One unit at a Time

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishoz View Post
    Nice Lee....too bad you don't have any albums left...hehehe.

Glad that Black Widow was intact. Hope to hear her sing one day.

Me too Fish!!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by NavLinear View Post
    Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes.
    Navo, it literally was sitting on a pile of ashes...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Forward View Post
    What are you hanging around here for GET TO WORK

Watching O'Reilly then World Series, it's on the floor by the WOPL, they're getting acquainted....and I look over at it every minute or so, still can't believe it's not buried in the Campbell County Landfill...

LOWTECH REDNECK
    220 paper and a hand rubbed oil finish
    You already know what to do with the electronics