Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Resurrected Customized WOPL 400

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Not yet, still reading..

taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Post 152 on pg 16 may have been some of your trouble. When you were having problems getting the power supply wired you could have caused this damage.
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

---
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Post 152 on pg 16 may have been some of your trouble. When you were having problems getting the power supply wired you could have caused this damage.
    Well, I'll check everything again. I don't remember the specifics of the problem in the post you referred to. So I'll go back and start over from that point for diagnosis. Thanks for taking the time to go through all that stuff.

Administrator
    You powered up with the power supply wired wrong once in there. You got it squared away but never got this far since then. Replace the pico fuses and the 1 ohms and I think you'll be OK. Order some TL 431 voltage regulators too, just in case the -15 volt regulator is fucked...

---
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    You powered up with the power supply wired wrong once in there. You got it squared away but never got this far since then. Replace the pico fuses and the 1 ohms and I think you'll be OK. Order some TL 431 voltage regulators too, just in case the -15 volt regulator is fucked...
    Okay, thanks. I'll get my Mouser mind going and order up. But you think the problem occurred way back when, and that it occurred because of a mix-up, mistake, fuck-up? So just get everything right this time and try again?

Administrator
    Yep....

Survived the Thomas fire
    Quote Originally Posted by scottonnob View Post
    I think Dennis' life is a little nuts now. So I don't mind waiting a bit longer. He's come through a bunch of other times. It'll work out.
    Almost through this - another move at work that has/is very stressful plus the Thomas Fire shit. Previous dumbass management and a team move has keep us afloat. I could write a novel about this. Fcuk!
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by Northwinds View Post
    This is exactly why I will never attempt one of these builds, I just don't have the patience. The amp would be flying across the yard by now

Kaboom
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play