Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Another Nice Acurus RL 11 Pre on the bay

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Too bad it weren't a 3BX....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Always learning!
    Perry, my buddy is still looking for one. Would $275. Be considered? I might keep yours and sell him mine for $200. He had one on the line for $200. But the guys dicking with him...I think it crapped out when he tested it.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishoz View Post
    Perry, my buddy is still looking for one. Would $275. Be considered? I might keep yours and sell him mine for $200. He had one on the line for $200. But the guys dicking with him...I think it crapped out when he tested it.

$325 shipped. I just listed so I'm ok for the moment. Although the wife will be home Tuesday with her hand out. He got one for $200 and blew it up??? Dipshit comes to mind. It's near impossible to fuck up a preamp unless OLGA sits on it....
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    I paid WAY more than that (which I usually take it in the ass but it is nearly mint. I found 2 marks on it. I tend to hold out for the nice condition stuff (except for the 700B I just bought which looks like ass but wont when I get done).
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Always learning!
    That's reasonable...I'll check with him if he wants to pop.

BTW...The guy said he fixed it but lost the knobs...going on two months now...I consider a lost cause.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishoz View Post
    That's reasonable...I'll check with him if he wants to pop.

BTW...The guy said he fixed it but lost the knobs...going on two months now...I consider a lost cause.
    HTF do you lose 5 huge silver knobs???? Even with 40 beers under the belt that would be hard. Tell the dude if he don't like the RL-11, I'll give him his money back AND pay shipping.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    Damn, that was quick. SOLD SOLD SOLD. No haggling... He sold his 10 because he wanted remote.... COOL.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    Damn, that was quick. SOLD SOLD SOLD. No haggling... He sold his 10 because he wanted remote.... COOL.
    Probably will be selling for $500 next year...

Can anyone explain how you can mess up a pre amp?? I've owned about 20 over the last 20 years, never had one blow up
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Let a hack work on it...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014