Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Record Player buying advice needed.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    You are certainly welcome any time Cory...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

"Keep it Simple so It's Simple to Keep" Stephen Evans--2013 " Don't trust a man who will not listen to music, for he doesn't trust his own emotions"

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Journeyman Member
    ---
    Lee, you only have the Luxxman record player? I also want to get some old but good tube amp.

Administrator
    I have the Luxman, a JVC, a Pioneer PL-S70, and a Pioneer PL-a45D, oh and a Technics SL-220, the Luxman being a PX-100.

No tube amps Cory...Gave my last tube amp to Joe, a MONSTER 5 watter.....which he has yet to give a progress report on....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Keep it Simple so It's Simple to Keep" Stephen Evans--2013 " Don't trust a man who will not listen to music, for he doesn't trust his own emotions"

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    You can have em all, just haul em outta here...

Administrator
    3 of em have carts , 2 dont. The Luxman has an Ortofon but needs a stylus. I'd have to actually dig the rest out to see what they had.

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    3 of em have carts , 2 dont. The Luxman has an Ortofon but needs a stylus. I'd have to actually dig the rest out to see what they had.
    i still remember the pictures of the haul you did Lee when you picked up a bunch of those tablespoon

Administrator
    Yep, still got em, must be typing on the phone eh??

Journeyman Member
    ---
    Lee why don't you want them? Some of them can bring ok money on egay.

Administrator
    Cory, I don't have time to mess with em, got almost nothing in them, and like everyone else, I hate to ship turntables.....that simple....

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Yep, still got em, must be typing on the phone eh??
    yup. Thing has a mind of its own. After a while you give up and stop fighting it.

Everytime me that I type Hillary it keeps coming out Hilary