Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Build my own TT isolation platform

If it's not broken fix it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishoz View Post
    No disrespect at all. He'll be looking down thinking what a smart kid and proud to still be a part of your life.
    Ran it by my wife and she says go for it as well... so thanks dad

What I would do is make a small laser etched stainless placard in honor of your dad and attach it to the front facing part of the granite. I think that would be really cool - just a thought tho...
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

If it's not broken fix it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NavLinear View Post
    What I would do is make a small laser etched stainless placard in honor of your dad and attach it to the front facing part of the granite. I think that would be really cool - just a thought tho...
    I like the idea... I miss him a lot I was with him when he passed just an hour or so before I put his Dark Side of Moon CD in for him he smiled at me from ear to ear.. the CD player I am running was his a pioneer PD-M60 and his JVC KD A77 cassette deck but that needs new belts to get it going can't find them anywhere.. my sister ended up with the rest of his stereo system but it is long gone