Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spikes for speakers

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Or the digeridoo on Divine Moment of Truth, or better yet Star Shpongled Banner off of Tales of the Inexpressible....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    And the ultimate low bass passage....Moby , Play, track 4....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Quote Originally Posted by NavLinear View Post
    Maybe you should try a pair of one of these.
    Oh no, pretty mama, what you gonna do with those shoes?
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

And as you can tell from my avatar, electrical tape is a fashion accessory.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Carpet remnants and leftover pieces of the padding are dirt cheap too...

Redemption for ugly old shag.

If it's not broken fix it anyway
    Thinking of putting valve springs from an old GM head under the legs the TT shelf sits on as well

Sounds too stiff.

If it's not broken fix it anyway
    how about an atv or small wheel size motorcycle tire tube with a piece of plywood or particle board sitting on top of the tube to set the tt on? would be like air suspension or a couple hot water bottles wold be like a water bed for tt platform? just thinking outside the box here

Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    Sounds too stiff.

Administrator
    I like the inner tube idea....