Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ALONE 2016

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    I like the psychological aspect of it. The one guy had lots of food but got pulled because of his BMI to low. Carleigh , mentally, could have gone a lot longer, physically she had the desire and probably could have wore down Fowler. Fowler was close.....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Always learning!

2017 June

Teams????

Guess they had to shake it up.....was getting a bit long in the tooth....
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

---
    The show has come home - again back in BC
    try the Lightening Bolt WOPL 1000 for a hair lifting experience today

Warning !!! Use only when you want to blown the town down

proud father of the only WOPL Fully Comp dual 500

Always learning!

2017??

Well? Interesting format. Wasn't paying that much attention when watching but it looks interesting. Interesting choice of bring alongs by each team. Hey FF...couple guys from Fox Lake in it.

An early prediction....don't think the winners will beat days out of last year (I think VI is a harsher habitat). Also 1 taps, both tap...increases the odds??
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Administrator
    Has it started yet???
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Always learning!
    Yup...teams introduced, ready to unload them. Catch on demand.

Always learning!
    Wake up guys...it's on.

Administrator
    Yep, Jani and I are downstairs watching!!!!

Administrator
    I love that------" Bear don't eat me!!"....

Always learning!
    Dat was fast. Fox Lake bros let us down.