Thread: Those 100 cassette unfinished wooden shelf cabinets are finally back in stock!!!

Those 100 cassette unfinished wooden shelf cabinets are finally back in stock!!!

http://www.kingdom.com/100-capacity-...shed-wood.html

I need like SIX...hope they are still available in January...I'm done with December!
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
    Unfinished wood? They don't read "Peaches Records"?
    What an elder can see sitting down, a youth cannot see standing up. [old Yoruba proverb]
    Look! Isn't that Uncle Patrel in a...in a taxi?! [3Mustaphas3]
    But...you keep looking over your shoulder...to see if I am ​there... [Curved Air]
    Who gives water to a goose as the land brightens for the morning of its slaughter? [Egyptian, Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor]
    ...more dust bunnies than a desert bordello... [Orange]
    Aziz...LIGHT! [Professor Pacoli, Fifth Element]

I don't necessarily care, I have 6-7 others and 4 smaller or odd capacity (88 I think) similar and I need more to keep from searching boxes.

That's for the blanks...
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

I sent a contact us email to them. I hope the supply will finally be more stable after about a year of waiting.

I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
    "Solid pine to last a lifetime."? Better use two screws.
    What an elder can see sitting down, a youth cannot see standing up. [old Yoruba proverb]
    Look! Isn't that Uncle Patrel in a...in a taxi?! [3Mustaphas3]
    But...you keep looking over your shoulder...to see if I am ​there... [Curved Air]
    Who gives water to a goose as the land brightens for the morning of its slaughter? [Egyptian, Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor]
    ...more dust bunnies than a desert bordello... [Orange]
    Aziz...LIGHT! [Professor Pacoli, Fifth Element]

They're really no different than the fancy Napa Valley or whatever ones I've got, just without varnish and I glue and tape the edges of the back panel.

The frame is sturdy. Might I add they are responsive to quality control complaints and they fixed them satisfactorily I gather...they aren't afraid to post comments.

It's a CHURCH focused audio-visual supply company...I would hope they listen.

At about $25 a pop it's about the only good price out there that I can find. When I could find them on eBay the prices were ridiculous.

NICK DANGER pointed them out about a year ago in response to a WTB I placed here...
    Last edited by orange; 11-14-2015 at 02:37 AM.

See the first post, while I don't need any now I was told by Kingdom the other day that they were back in stock, you might check.