Thread: Wire From Navo

Screw it

Wire From Navo

I just received the wire I ordered from Navo (Dennis)... That is some great stuff at a GREAT PRICE. I paid much more for wire not long ago and with Dennis, you can't go wrong. Don't waste your time elsewhere. This will get a bunch of rewires done (especially my AC. I like to run 16ga).

Thanks Dennis

P.S. Thanks for the bonus. I appreciate it.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Thanks Perry - I'm glad you like the wire.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Screw it
    I scored some more wire off of Dennis (NavLinear), this is the best you can buy, I have used several miles of this stuff on no less than 3 dozen 700B/Series II amp builds) and it don't get any better. Also got a pair of Bulk Caps for a 700........... Thanks again Dennis, as Judas Priest says, You Be "Delivering The Goods".

Perry
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Opening a Navo package is like Christmas morning....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Screw it
    AMEN

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Forum Veteran
    ---I run with Scissors
    Quote Originally Posted by NavLinear View Post
    Thanks Perry - I'm glad you like the wire.
    I would like to know about this wire. I'm moving out the cars & guns & setting up an electronics bench. Gathering goods while my wife heals. I can't leave the bedside much. But I can let my fingers do the walking! I'm living in the sixties..but this world wide web thing is better than sending stamped self addressed envelopes!
    Hookup wire is next on my list.
    Is it posted at Bartertown? I don't see it here.

Thanks, Brad

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I would like to know about this wire. I'm moving out the cars & guns & setting up an electronics bench. Gathering goods while my wife heals. I can't leave the bedside much. But I can let my fingers do the walking! I'm living in the sixties..but this world wide web thing is better than sending stamped self addressed envelopes!
    Hookup wire is next on my list.
    Is it posted at Bartertown? I don't see it here.

Thanks, Brad
    Hookup wire is garbage, i dont use it on my amps, the insulation melts and the copper strands corrode. The teflon coated Mil Spec wire Dennis sells is perfect for wiring amps or anything else. He would be your goto guy when you decide to build. He has all gauges and also has the shielded for the channel inputs to the amp.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play