Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas always starts in Summer...

Christmas always starts in Summer...

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT I STILL NEED

So I need address updates from those of you that moved (except Laz), and any new addresses I didn't have last year because you weren't here.

(List updated November 23, 2015)

audiobob
    clhboa (confirming address)
    Coldsmoke

ONLY TWO packages LEFT and TWO names...

PM me. DON'T POST THEM HERE!

Rebel Elf
    Last edited by orange; 11-23-2015 at 11:53 PM.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Please sticky this for a while?
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Please read the list I made...if you're on it you have been here awhile and I need your address to send you this year's Christmas package from Phoenix and I'm trying to get how many will need to be created to Lee and for my budgeting purposes. Don't wait until the last minute, even Elves are human.

Rebel Elf

Refer to post #1 for updated list.

The working copy of the Larry Christmas 2015 CD is burned and I'm ready to edit and clean up prior to the master. The artwork for the card is done and the CD insert only needs the song titles added. There are 26 tracks at over 75 minutes in length, making this the largest collection in the four year history of the collection.

Don't miss out! If I've asked for your actual name and address it's so I can get the mailing list and mailing labels completed and figure out the mailing costs. Some of you in other countries were asked if you could help to distribute in your area as an attempt to keep costs down for Lee's sake. Meanwhile, your Rebel Elf has found the ways to cut costs for supplies and keep this low-budget but high quality.

Please help me out sooner than later, as I'll need this month to plan the most efficient and effective production and distribution I can.

This Elf can't bake a fudge cookie, after all.

Thanks again, and we truly appreciate your being here on YOUR Phoenix Audio Community Forums!

Rebel Elf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD cover 2015.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	21964
    Last edited by orange; 09-09-2015 at 06:11 AM.

Thanks for the sticky (no giggles from the peanut gallery)

Post #1 updated, most of you got (another) PM today asking.

No charge or obligation, it's a gift.
    Last edited by orange; 09-10-2015 at 08:36 AM.

---
    Is this legit??

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Yep...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Moderate in Moderation
    Getting an itchy spaminator finger, not sure why.
    Too much gear too little time.

My independence as well as Impedance seems to vanish in the haze. Resistance is futile. Admittance is emitted from the far side of the haze and generally good when applying to colleges.

Disappointment haunted All my dreams, Lastly through a hogshead of real fire.

I am underloved, underfed, I wanna go home.

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars and Yweblwrs....

Oh, I like coffee and I like tea
    I'd like to be able to crank up a 700B
    I still got this woofer that you just can't shake
    I love to power it to the point it can no longer take
    Well all right okay, so be that way
    I hope and pray that there's something left to play

Would Santa be delivering a new furnace?