Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas always starts in Summer...

HUGE SHOUTOUT TO LAZ!!!!

He found maybe all of the rest of what I needed to finish the project! Probably even more!

Thank you so VERY much, Lazarus Short!

You are hereby appointed Knight Elf by order of Rebel Elf.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

I now have 70 cards done and partially placed in envelopes, about 45 labels created and glued to those envelopes and 70 CD inserts inserted in the cases, with maybe 10 more CD-Rs and cases needed and I still have to burn them all.

AND I'M EXHAUSTED.

And my records from Ron came yesterday but I was asleep so I have to wait for the mail carrier to redeliver.

AND I'M EXHAUSTED.

Later.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Was under the elfin weather or something this morning, sorry.

I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
    ​3/11 rad, brother, 3/11 rad.
    What an elder can see sitting down, a youth cannot see standing up. [old Yoruba proverb]
    Look! Isn't that Uncle Patrel in a...in a taxi?! [3Mustaphas3]
    But...you keep looking over your shoulder...to see if I am ​there... [Curved Air]
    Who gives water to a goose as the land brightens for the morning of its slaughter? [Egyptian, Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor]
    ...more dust bunnies than a desert bordello... [Orange]
    Aziz...LIGHT! [Professor Pacoli, Fifth Element]

3/11 radian?

I thought I was cryptic some days?

I'm listening to the CD to see if everything is OK and then I can start burning on two computers.

And not a fun bug, it's taken all day and into the night to keep my gut from roaring in pain when I have to drink some water...Had a small steak with onions earlier and three small mashed red potatoes with butter and my usual seasonings hoping that things get going dong there again.

SHEESH, where did this come from, I didn't even leave the house much for three daze.

I also have left the air conditioner off as it pulled the line down at some point but it was 89F today...

Fall is being held hostage.

I'm up to track six and I had one small bit that was a little messy on one track but I'm not sure if I'll fix it. Maybe. Well, yeah I gotta normalize the levels. Track 7 packs a punch for a 1961 recording...

Well the HP just told me I have 16 daze to activate 7 Pro. Need some help on this.

By the way, the official 1/4" plug monitoring headphones of Rebel Elf are a pair of Audio-Technica AT-702 I bought myself for Christmas. SWEET! Good stuff for about 1976.

PS you're up late, Navo

I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    3/11 radian?

I thought I was cryptic some days?
    Radiation from Fukushima - all over the west coast these days. I'll post the rad figures for your area next time they come around. It's one reason I moved back to the midwest, but levels are elevated here too.
    What an elder can see sitting down, a youth cannot see standing up. [old Yoruba proverb]
    Look! Isn't that Uncle Patrel in a...in a taxi?! [3Mustaphas3]
    But...you keep looking over your shoulder...to see if I am ​there... [Curved Air]
    Who gives water to a goose as the land brightens for the morning of its slaughter? [Egyptian, Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor]
    ...more dust bunnies than a desert bordello... [Orange]
    Aziz...LIGHT! [Professor Pacoli, Fifth Element]

Well, GOOD, I can stop living on fish sticks then and die like a real man from heaven sent fat and cholesterol..

I'm sure that Ted Baxter would say that...if he were still here.