Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Christmas always starts in Summer...

Path under Coastlands overbridge
    My Christmas card, compact disc and Phoenix Audio Tape Company 90 minute blank chrome type 2 compact cassette tape has just arrived. Thanks to everyone involved!
    C.J.GLOVER. | Chris Glover Kapiti Coast NZ
    Cassette Tape Aficionado www.youtube.com/watch?v=94dMr9B1Sj0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boA3VAGIl6A

Well, if the package got all the way to New Zealand then I got just about everybody I could think of getting to over the four years I've sent these...

Remember, if you want to download all the music files (WMA-Windows Media Audio) plus the graphics to make the card and CD insert, with instructions, PM me and I'll get you the address and instructions on how to use the site.

Next year we will need to change the file format to either (don't groan) MP3, or WAV--it's lossless, either one can be dealt with by Apple users as well as PC without extra software.

It's the ONLY way you'll get it before Christmas NOW...
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

Sutton sent me a very nice thank you PM today, says the CD hasn't left the tray for a whole month!

Still getting compliments on the mailing this year

I have good news for you! I have enough Christmas songs archived to do this a while.
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

Sep got ahold of me today and said he got the Larry Christmas CD and package!

Stay in Touch ...
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    Sep got ahold of me today and said he got the Larry Christmas CD and package!
    Oh yes i did, thanks Larry so much! I do appreciate the nice things you've done for me and i'm hoping to enjoy again everything related to cassettes, this wonderful site and the nice people around.
    ''Luck runs out.....good dont....'' -- laatsch55 - 2014

Cool

And Christmas 2015 is almost officially over, now that Jase/Skynyrd got ahold of me finally and his Larry Christmas package was finally sent!

On a really positive note, the POSTAGE was 48 cents CHEAPER than when I sent all the others and had it been so then we would have saved BEAUCOUP DINERO.

So, we not only wished the world a Larry Christmas in song, print and cassette tapes, two marriages were saved and we taught a member how to do electrical and central heating and air conditioning work last year. That alone is world class butt-kicking.

So to Mrs. Skynyrd, that dude is a keeper. We aim to please and there are NO FEES!

Your Rebel Elf,

ORANGE
    Last edited by orange; 08-12-2016 at 09:23 PM.

It's official now, my tracking says Jason got his package, Larry Christmas 2015 is now done...8 months later.

Drop in, Mr. Skynyrd and let us now if it was truly groovy (or digital, it's a CD after all).

PLEASE LOCK THIS AND SOME OTHER POSTS I WILL COME UP WITH.

EDIT: I started the thread AFAIK but I see no way to close it.
    Last edited by orange; 06-22-2017 at 03:34 PM.