Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick Stout has done something AMAZING!!!!

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    Are you trying to help him or something? Isn't this an off-site conversation?

Ya got my dander up..,.Why should this be an off-site conversation?? On a forum that cares DEEPLY about it's members , it's the perfect setting....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Thanks Lee. Nice of you to say that. The feeling is mutual.

But I do have a serious issue with you. You need to get rid of your avatar. Aren't you aware of all the wonderful choices you have that would be a huge improvement?

I suggest something really nice... ah, like webpolice.

Wadda ya think?

I do recall something about a VERY LARGE Playboy file on some hard drive I got from you......Is that what you mean??
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Ya got my dander up..,.Why should this be an off-site conversation?? On a forum that cares DEEPLY about it's members , it's the perfect setting....
    You needin' some kitty cuddles???!
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss

You can't fight the fella ... in the Brite Nitegown - D Fagen
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
    And.. yeah damnit...
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss

You can't fight the fella ... in the Brite Nitegown - D Fagen
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeckva View Post
    You needin' some kitty cuddles???!
    Whenever she wants them...

Here's some pillows to rest your head on Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Thanks Lee. Nice of you to say that. The feeling is mutual.

But I do have a serious issue with you. You need to get rid of your avatar. Aren't you aware of all the wonderful choices you have that would be a huge improvement?

I suggest something really nice... ah, like webpolice.

Wadda ya think?
    Yeah Lee - like webby.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Administrator
    I wanna be like Nav when I grow up....

Rick, theman1

I do recall something about a VERY LARGE Playboy file on some hard drive I got from you......Is that what you mean??
    I absolutely deny any knowledge of this. What is a playboy file?

Administrator
    Plausible deniability does not become you.....

I already sent a reply back to your email...

I don't see a readability problem in any file he's ever sent me. It's also a hard job scanning all of those files...takes a long time.

It just sounded awkward. Nobody is upset about this so much, it just sounded awkward and if it was a problem it would be incumbent of somebody to bring it up a long time ago.

So it sounds like crap from whomever came up with it.

I've also known Rick somewhat for several years and don't think it was fair of them. He has NEVER slacked at anything he's done for me.

Anyway, all hell just broke loose and at least 3 city and one state police trooper went screaming down my street headed to the Fairgrounds area. Maybe somebody got shot/stabbed or something but I need to go look for Spot and Charlie.
    Last edited by orange; 08-07-2014 at 01:24 AM.
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.