Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick Stout has done something AMAZING!!!!

Rick, theman1
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Rick....don't know what to say man...hate to see it get to this. That latest project is amazing...The people that access hi-fi engine that have commented on it have said they can't read a lot of it, and I understand about search engines following the numbers game..
    Lee,

"The people that access hi-fi engine that have commented on it have said they can't read a lot of it"

I don't understand that statement. If you have time, clarify.

I guess they need every single brand spelled out or something. Even III can use his site.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    I've read a lot of comments on AK and here and most complain about the quality of their free manuals, "can barely read them" type of comments...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Are you trying to help him or something? Isn't this an off-site conversation?
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Administrator
    Yes I'm trying to help him!!! Just like I try to help you, and it is not an off-site conversation, and if you think it should be perhaps you should review your own thread Steven...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Moderate in Moderation
    Now, now boys we run a civil site here. Please take your dissagreement behind the treater and work it out.
    Too much gear too little time.

My independence as well as Impedance seems to vanish in the haze. Resistance is futile. Admittance is emitted from the far side of the haze and generally good when applying to colleges.

Disappointment haunted All my dreams, Lastly through a hogshead of real fire.

I am underloved, underfed, I wanna go home.

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars and Yweblwrs....

Oh, I like coffee and I like tea
    I'd like to be able to crank up a 700B
    I still got this woofer that you just can't shake
    I love to power it to the point it can no longer take
    Well all right okay, so be that way
    I hope and pray that there's something left to play

Administrator
    Rick is a friend, and I will do anything I can to help. Besides a friend he's a character and a good man, which the world is frighteningly short of...

Moderate in Moderation
    Rick is a friend, and I will do anything I can to help. Besides a friend he's a character and a good man, which the world is frighteningly short of...
    As well you should. Orange bud out of this one.

That Pioneer DVD set would be really cool.
    Too much gear too little time.

My independence as well as Impedance seems to vanish in the haze. Resistance is futile. Admittance is emitted from the far side of the haze and generally good when applying to colleges.

Disappointment haunted All my dreams, Lastly through a hogshead of real fire.

I am underloved, underfed, I wanna go home.

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars and Yweblwrs....

Oh, I like coffee and I like tea
    I'd like to be able to crank up a 700B
    I still got this woofer that you just can't shake
    I love to power it to the point it can no longer take
    Well all right okay, so be that way
    I hope and pray that there's something left to play

Administrator
    I for one will buy a complete package. For the simple fact that , that HUGE package contains the material it does and it's structure... I will buy it to reward his work...I could not have done that....like the wise old man said....." If ya can't do what they do, stand up and clap anyway..."

Rick, theman1
    Thanks Lee. Nice of you to say that. The feeling is mutual.

But I do have a serious issue with you. You need to get rid of your avatar. Aren't you aware of all the wonderful choices you have that would be a huge improvement?

I suggest something really nice... ah, like webpolice.

Wadda ya think?