Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lambert Timekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
    Puts a new meaning on 3 way...
    You're bad Joe!
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    I've known some sexy girls in my day too, but sexy from a distance does not a skilled lover make....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by NavLinear View Post
    You're bad Joe!
    To quote a famous commercial....."He's a guy...soo......."
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    I've known some sexy girls in my day too, but sexy from a distance does not a skilled lover make....
    Agreed - but the thought / anticipation can be good. The end result sometimes may not meet the expectations. The speakers on the other hand are sexy from a different perspective.
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    To quote a famous commercial....."He's a guy...soo......."

Administrator
    Agreed - but the thought / anticipation can be good. The end result sometimes may not meet the expectations. The speakers on the other hand are sexy from a different perspective.

I sincerely hope the attraction continues after hearing, need a hand pickin em up??

Moderate in Moderation
    Yes - a slightly darker finish but those are the ones. They're sexy.
    They have might have a good WAF though.
    Too much gear too little time.

My independence as well as Impedance seems to vanish in the haze. Resistance is futile. Admittance is emitted from the far side of the haze and generally good when applying to colleges.

Disappointment haunted All my dreams, Lastly through a hogshead of real fire.

I am underloved, underfed, I wanna go home.

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars and Yweblwrs....

Oh, I like coffee and I like tea
    I'd like to be able to crank up a 700B
    I still got this woofer that you just can't shake
    I love to power it to the point it can no longer take
    Well all right okay, so be that way
    I hope and pray that there's something left to play

I sincerely hope the attraction continues after hearing, need a hand pickin em up??
    They're here - the wife likes 'em. One of the surrounds are toast.

Administrator
    Did ya make a sammich??

Did ya make a sammich??
    No - they came that way. I'll have to pull the driver to see what it is but these have a longer throw compared to most speakers. It compensates for a smaller diameter. Longer throw makes up for a smaller pole - or so I'm told.