Thread: OH CRAP (aka "where did that forum go"??)

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!

Exclamation OH CRAP (aka "where did that forum go"??)

Well, there's a first for everything and man did I step in the proverbial pile this time....

Ok, so ... Back when, we had what was called "The Phoenix Trading Post" and that was actually on the old site. Kind of a cool app.. you could post things for sale, and even guest passer's by could fill out an interest form and have it emailed to you.

Originally from here, we just had a LINK to that other site. Well.. this week... I seemed to have forgotten that at one point I had converted that link to a real forum here. Not really sure why since we already had "Forum Buy Sell Trade", so that added to the confusion. And when we all heard about the other site still alive, I dismantled it "properly" so now anyone who had favorites or links to sections there would get redirected here instead.

Well.. errr.. I went one step further and "whacked" the "Phoenix Trading Post" here, thinking it was still just a link to the old place. It didn't dawn on me til Nav, Lee and Orange shot a few msg's my way saying "WTF?".. I'm thinking.. "eeeh?? how'd you even get to that old place in the first place??"..

Well crap, daggoneit, and ... shit. Looks like I did a big one here, and man I really do apologize to you guys that had posts up in there. If you can, please repost what you still have for sale, eh?? I'll try to find some good meds that will combat senility in the meantime.
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss

You can't fight the fella ... in the Brite Nitegown - D Fagen
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

Can,t you do anything right
    Turning Pristine Audio Gear into Junk One unit at a Time

crusty old fart
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeckva View Post
    ...I went one step further and "whacked" the "Phoenix Trading Post" here, thinking it was still just a link to the old place...
    heck, thats a normal day for me.
    Main System:http://forums.phxaudiotape.com/album.php?albumid=5

We have defined what "intelligent life" is, we just dont know if that definition is any more accurate than a loudspeaker is.

I can accidentally hit hotkeys and let my computer do that for me
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

Moderate in Moderation
    It needed house cleaning anyways.

If youy have anything for sale that you want to be active then please post again so jer doesn't have to go back in the way back machine and try to replace what was lost.
    Too much gear too little time.

My independence as well as Impedance seems to vanish in the haze. Resistance is futile. Admittance is emitted from the far side of the haze and generally good when applying to colleges.

Disappointment haunted All my dreams, Lastly through a hogshead of real fire.

I am underloved, underfed, I wanna go home.

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars and Yweblwrs....

Oh, I like coffee and I like tea
    I'd like to be able to crank up a 700B
    I still got this woofer that you just can't shake
    I love to power it to the point it can no longer take
    Well all right okay, so be that way
    I hope and pray that there's something left to play

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    I don't know enough to f^%$ that up,....
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    I don't know enough to f^%$ that up,....
    There will be a public caning at high noon....
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss

You can't fight the fella ... in the Brite Nitegown - D Fagen
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

I slept through it, was it good as canings go?
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!