Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Tapeheads!

Administrator
    (and straight-up pimp stick!)
    Doesn't anyone know: Sex Sells Memberships.

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too) speakerman1's Avatar
    Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
    Hi all
    Can I stir the pot? Hi Matt. I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contribute as much as you see fit. Glad you could join. I hope you feel welcome. LOL I'm not going to stir the pot. Was just kidding. Welcome to the Dark Side. LOL
    If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one to hear it. Does it make a sound? To be or not to be. Thou doth protest to much.

crusty old fart
    sweet!
    Main System:http://forums.phxaudiotape.com/album.php?albumid=5

We have defined what "intelligent life" is, we just dont know if that definition is any more accurate than a loudspeaker is.

---
    Ya. Nothing wrong with showing a beautiful woman. As long as it's nothing that can be considered raunchy or family UNfriendly, go ahead.

When do you let yourself know that you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-ist View Post
    Doesn't anyone know: Sex Sells Memberships.
    You oughtta know REBBE!!!! (That's short for those who don't Know Rabbi!)
    Last edited by Jazzyguy; 04-29-2013 at 12:15 PM.

I thought you were awarded a beautiful woman when you became a member!

Journeyman Member HarvestmanMan's Avatar
    Root beer connoisseur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzyguy View Post
    I thought you were awarded a beautiful woman when you became a member!
    Funny you should mention that - I just got a prom date with one on Saturday...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8U8G1Nl.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	8567
    Welcome, to my fellow Tapeheads who've joined Phoenix. The more, the merrier.
    AR / Sony / Yamaha / Infinity / Polk Audio / Nikko / Scott / Technics / ADC / JVC / Nakamichi / Aztec / Akai / Realistic

I remember my prom date 32 years ago. We played Nintendo on ATARI because the NES didn't exist yet. It was a triple date and we were hosted by a foster parent of one of them, who made an EXCELLENT steak dinner in addition to the Atari games prior to the prom.

My date was a tall, popular girl who grew up in a sheep farming family, which was obvious when my ten speed's bottom bracket welding broke and the bike got horribly stretched out like a drag bike. Her sister passed me in their Chevy LUV and stopped to help...

There were three dead lambs in the truck bed. I lived in a tiny town of under 3,000 then and the first thing you encounter entering town is a farm tractor and equipment lot.

She was nearly 6 feet tall, meaning I had to look UP a lot. When I asked her I really had no belief she would even be free, much less that she would say yes!

Nothing became of it after the date but I ended up chaperoning her sister on a school club field trip to California and the Oregon coast the next year, an adventure in itself. My date became an optometrist and married another one, giving birth to six children and I haven't seen her for 29 years.

Go figure.

Your date is a lovely young lady and I hope you had the best time of your current life, like a prom should always be.
    Brought to you by...improved OLD AGE! Whatever you want, Old Age has got it, get your own, and get off my property! Crazy kids!

never went on a prom date couldn,t get a date ,,my wife couldn,t get a babysitter and my girlfriend was 8 months Pregnant
    Turning Pristine Audio Gear into Junk One unit at a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Forward View Post
    never went on a prom date couldn,t get a date ,,my wife couldn,t get a babysitter and my girlfriend was 8 months Pregnant
    I love it!ROLF